Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

My Dear Moms~
I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for your loyalty and support these past six months as the Mom Chronicles has been launched. It has been a great blessing in my life and one I look forward to watching grow and evolve. I hope all of you will take the time to read the holiday edition of the Mom Chronicles running in this week's Hastings Star Gazette. A very humbling column to write, I hope it provides some of you out there in the same unfortunate circumstances some insight and peace.
I hope that all of you have a wonderful and joyous and so very blessed holiday and new year. May the greatest gifts in your life not be what lie under the tree but in what surrounds you.
A very Merry Christmas!

Amy, The Chronicle Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment