Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Snow-Day!

Hello, Moms! Can you believe it? The first big snow of the year is finally here! I am thrilled! If you have no where to go you probably are, too! If you do, well, you probably aren't so thrilled.. I anticipate lots of excited kids tomorrow, as I am sure there is going to be a snow day. If only my kids were old enough.. It is a little too cold and windy to take them sledding in the new fallen snow. My son is loving it! My daughter on the other hand...well, she is less then thrilled. Won't look at it, touch it, sit in it. Wants nothing to do with it. I hope that changes or it is going to be a long winter!
I hope you and your families are enjoying it and the anticipation to Christmas. Now, it really IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
As for me, the kids are in bed, I am snuggled up in my pajamas with the lights on and watching the Golden girls out one eye, and the falling snow outside my padio window with the other.. Though warm, a part of me wants to go out in it and dance and make snow angels... Hmmm... I just may have to.
Have a great week!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment