Friday, September 25, 2009

Still Here!

Hey, Chronicle Moms! Sorry I have not been here in a couple weeks. My computer is in hiatus so it has been hard for me to get here..but I am back in business for now, so here we go! I will post #11 soon, but it is on another computer,so I will have to update soon.
Thanks for taking time to read the blog! I have gotten some great feedback! Thanks for that!
Next week look for another difficult one. I witnessed a very brave friend give up a child for adoption this week.I got the pleasure of meeting the adoptive parents, and spending time with her after the baby was gone. It was difficult for her, but she has done great, and I am in awe of her for her choice. I also learned this week of another friend who lost a child to miscarriage. My heart goes out to both of these women for being so brave to handle these difficult things! I will be writing about them next week, and I hope you tune in.
As for me, I was somewhat disappointed to find out I am not expecting again.I was not trying and my husband and I, as I have shared, and getting divorced. However, I had signs an had a wee bit of hope.I did not get my period, only spotted a couple days. I was sad to hear the test was negative, but relived it was not positve and I was miscarrying with the spotting.My big fear was that I was and the spotting was indicitive of a miscarriage. It was not, but also no baby, and with a divorce, it will likely not happen for me any time soon. I am hopeful, though, that in time I will have another  child.I understand the time is not now. I know there are plans greater for me.
That's all for today! I hope you are all well! See you again soon!
Amy
The Hastings Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment