Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome, Moms!

Welcome, Moms! I am so excited you are here! Since the origination of my "Mom Chronciles" column in the Hastings Star Gazette, I have long thought about coupling it with a blog to further expand on stories and ideas featured in the column. I also wanted a place for area moms to come to be able to give feedback on the column and share ideas or thoughts they may not want to share in printed form for the world to read. While I am not exactly sure what to expect myself from this blog, I look forward to it with much excitement. I hope you all feel free to share with me your own thoughts and ideas on it. We will evolve this blog together, in to something that meets as many needs of area moms as possible. So, Welcome. I am so glad you are here.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment