Saturday, August 29, 2009

Remembering Sam

Welcome Back, Chronicle Moms~
This week for me is all about remembering Sam, the baby I lost last year, and what life has been like since her loss. To commemorate the first anniversary, I got a new tattoo in her memory. Have any of you had the devastating experience of a miscarriage or loss of a child? If so please post your stories here. This week's Mom chronicles will be all about Remembering Sam, and the topic of miscarriage and infant loss. I will be discussing the last year with out my child, how I have coped and some resources I hope you may find helpful. I hope you have all had a nice weekend! See you back soon!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, Amy! I've never experienced that pain, however, I can only imagine how hard that was for you. I think you are an amazingly, strong, and fantastic mom! Your children are very lucky to have you as their mom!!

    ReplyDelete