Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sneak Peak

Just finished this week's rendition of the "Mom Chronicles". The topic? Food for thought. The article discusses some new things I will be incorperating in to the Chronicles, including a column on fast, easy, kid friendly recipes, as well as this blog. It ends with discussing how to mentally feed ourselves and keeping our own cups full. Really, how many of us are good at taking the time we need for ourselves or prioritizing our selves? So, I embark on the very topic of mental food, not just physical. I will post it here closer to the day it hits print, which is this Wednesday. In the mean time, I am collecting recipes for that future column. If you have any, do share. I would love to include them!
Hope every one had a great weekend! Look for this week's article later in the week!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment