Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Big Snow Comes Early!

Holy Smokes, Moms! I have barely put away my Halloween decor and already the white stuff is covering the ground! As it came down this morning, I found myself scrambling around my yard putting away things that should have been put away weeks ago: My kids's bikes, garden decor, and the like. While not an exuberant amount of snow, it was enough to make a small snow man and have some time to play! It was a crash course in being prepared, that's forsure! lol.. Luckily I wasn't caught off guard. We had our boots and snowpants, and the rest of our gear ready. We can use an extra pair of water proof mittens or two, but all in all we had a great day!
I hope you and your families are enjoying this change. I feel like it's a bit early and am not sure if I am completely ready yet for this whole winter business, especially the holidays. Whew! But ready or not winter and the holiday season are here. We will certainly try to make the best of it!




Happy Snowday!

No comments:

Post a Comment