Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We Have Updates!!!!!

Hey, Moms!! We Have Updates!!! Woo-Hoo!!!! My most sincere apologies for slacking on the blog end of my life... I would say there was no good excuse for it...but of course there was. We moved, got a new dog, I've had clinicals for school, and ten zillion other things it seems.. But here we are. I finally got some time to play on the computer tonight. I hope to get back in to the routine of posting eaching week, if not daily on my journal. I will be updating and adding several recipes in the next few days, so stop back. If you have any ideas, comments, etc I would love to hear them. In the mean time...happy reading! I posted a solid two months of column articles, so that should keep you mighty busy for at least a short while!
I am looking forward to coming here on a regular basis again, and meeting you here very soon.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment