Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Fall! (Finally)

Hey, Moms~
Hope you are having a great fall (finally)! I don't know about you but I was overjoyed to have the great weather this past weekend. What a treat! We did the orchard, pumpkin patch, parks, etc. Read all about it in this week's mom chronicles. I hope you are taking time to enjoy the season.
As for us, we are hanging in there. Still amid a whirlwind of life changes, but I am working on embracing them rather then resisting them. I look forward to school in the spring and the possiblity of other life changes, ie career, etc.
On a last note, congrats to my friend Amy who is new to the Mom's club. She gave birth to her first born earlier this month. Congratulations, Amy! It's a great ride!
Have a great week!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment